By Shekinah Harper, Editorial Intern
A business card is not just a piece of card stock, it is your brand. And since your brand is your business, it’s time to make an investment.
Look at your business card. What does it say about your business? Maybe, it does not say anything at all.
With one glance, a person should be able tell what services you offer, who you are and what your logo looks like. If your business card does not catch someone’s eye, it’s time to re-create you brand.
Here are tips on how to make your business and brand stand out:
- Make sure your logo stands out but does not outshine your slogan.
- Clearly define the services you offer. Make it as plain as possible.
- Stick to one theme. You do not want to confuse a future customer or investor by having a busy business cad.
- State your name and position. It seems like something simple, but sometimes you can be too focused on the overall design of the card that you forget to market yourself.
- Include all social media. Social media is becoming the main platform for communication and can help or hurt a business.
- Keep all information on the card updated. If you change your email address or phone number make sure to include that on the card, or mention it to the person you’re giving the card.
Join our email list to stay connected.