The Atlanta community is invited to join Atlanta Tribune: The Magazine as it inducts five “Unsung Heroes” into its Hall of Fame, Thursday, December 4, 2014, at the 755 Club at Turner Field. The event, emceed by radio host Silas “Si Man” Alexander, will feature an exclusive VIP pre-reception complete with a complimentary Grey Goose martini bar.
**Limited VIP Tickets are on sale at http://hof2014.eventbrite.com
There will also be raffle prizes as well as a silent auction, offering items like the following:
- Two Nights Stay at Super All-Inclusive Breezes Bahamas Resort & Spa in Nassau, Bahamas
- Three Nights Stay at an All-Inclusive Resort in Barbados
- Dinner for Two with AJC food columnist, John Kessler, at one of the AJC’s Atlanta 50 Restaurants
- Tickets to Hawks, College Hall of Fame, Civil Rights, World of Coca Cola
- Gift Cards from The Home Depot and Publix Super Markets
- Party Like a Wine Star! Package: Includes a group in-store wine tasting & cheese party at Savor Wine Boutique for up to 20 guests
- JBL Black Charge 2 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Atlanta Tribune proudly announces the following HOF inductees:
Kevin “Khao” Cates, founder, Bridge Da Gap Movement; Myrna Anderson-Fuller, executive director, Hammonds House Museum; Anthony Delgado, president and founder, I Care Atlanta Inc.; Vanetta Keyes, executive director, CHOICES for Kids;and Daphne Walker, CEO, Partnership Against Domestic Violence.
Atlanta Tribune’s Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony is proudly supported by Georgia-Pacific Foundation and honorary chair Curley Dossman Jr. Other sponsors include Kia Motors, The Atlanta Braves, The Coca-Cola Company, Georgia Lottery, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, UPS, Verizon Wireless, Aflac, AIB, The Home Depot, Lockheed Martin, and Publix Super Markets. Proceeds of this event will benefit the George A. Lottier Scholarship Foundation, which provides scholarships for deserving college students.
**To purchase tickets to the event, visit http://hof2014.eventbrite.com. For sponsorship/table purchase information, reach out to Duane Torrence, email@example.com, 770.587.0501, ext. 201. For silent auction contributions, contact Allison Slocum at firstname.lastname@example.org, 770.587.0501, ext. 206. Media inquiries should be directed to Katrice L. Mines or Kamille D. Whittaker at email@example.com, 770. 587.0501, ext. 202. For general information and subscriptions to Atlanta Tribune: The Magazine, visit www.atlantatribune.com.
Join our email list to stay connected.